Ukiah High School Class of 2021!
Student Graduation Instructions
Congratulations graduates! Graduation is Saturday, June 5 at 9 a.m. in the UHS Stadium. Graduation is your gift to all that have loved you to this point in your life. Please celebrate this day with dignity - honoring one another with love and enthusiasm. Please read and follow these instructions:
1. Check the online graduate seating chart. Make sure you have submitted your family guest list.
2. Before arriving at UHS
a. Give your guests wristbands and the seat location sign.
b. Wear school ceremony appropriate clothing. Do not wear heels (there are stadium stairs and a field to cross). Bring the black mask in your graduate packet - masks required. Bring your cap and gown.
c. Complete the QR code for yourself and your identified family guests, one form per family.
3. Arrive at the UHS Stadium fire lane entry at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 5.
4. Follow instructions to check in and find your seat.
5. Once in the stadium remain standing for Pomp and Circumstance - the graduation song. Continue to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem.
6. Follow the ushers that will guide you through the graduation ceremony - moving from the stands to the stage.
7. After your name is read (applause) follow the graduation path across the field. There will be a photographer waiting on the track (in front of the visitor’s bleachers).
8. Cheer for each graduate. Create energy with your enthusiasm.
9. After your picture is taken, continue on the track as directed. Remain on the track as directed until the end of the ceremony.
10. At the end of the ceremony graduates will leave the stadium first, followed by parents and guests. You can pick up your diploma and have more pictures taken at your designated location on campus (see map).