Ukiah High School Class of 2021!
Thank you for helping us celebrate the UHS Class of 2021! Graduation is Saturday, June 5 at 9 a.m. in the UHS Stadium. Celebrate each graduate with love, dignity and enthusiasm. Thank you for creating great energy by cheering for each graduate. Please read and follow these instructions:
1. Please have your graduate complete the health screening QR code on Saturday before arriving on campus.
2. Bring your guest wristbands and seat location sign with you.
3. Masks are required for all guests for the entire event. Thank you.
4. Guest seating will be in seats on the field - do not wear heels. It will be warm, bring water. Umbrellas, pop-ups, balloons, and air horns are not allowed - they prevent others from seeing and hearing the graduation.
5. Guest gates open at 7:30 a.m. There are two entry gates to the stadium. One gate is by the tennis courts, closest to our. main parking lots. The other is at the north end of the stands/field, closest to the Despina field entrance.
6. Express Check-in:
a. All members of the family guest group arrive together as one group.
b. Wear your wristbands and have your seat assignment sign visible.
c. Check-in at an express check in table.
d. Follow the directions of our ushers to your assigned seats.
7. Non-Express Check-in:
a. If your family guests arrive at different times - not as one group - check in at the non-express table. This will take. longer because we are processing individual guest names rather than groups.
b. If you are on the guest list but arrive without your wristband you will have to wait until 8:45 to be admitted.
c. Follow the directions of our ushers to your assigned seats.
8. There are three handicapped seating areas. Ushers will assist guests to access this seating for you and your entire family guest group.
9. At the end of the ceremony graduates will leave the stadium first, followed by parents and guests. Graduates can pick up diplomas and have more pictures taken at your designated location on campus (see map).
10. Graduation will be live-streamed on the UUSD Live Youtube Channel for those who cannot attend in person.